What We Do
Our SaaS-based platform provides available bed information from post-acute care facilities to care transition teams at hospitals.
- Two components of Health Care Efficiency are: Technology and Quality of Care
- Medicare Impact Act is requiring Hospitals and Post-Acute Care Facilities to report Quality of Care metrics to All Patients
- Bed Beacon is the Sole Solution for providing this information
- Bed Beacon is also a major step towards solving the national Health Care Efficiency Crisis
Tropical Storm Nestor Evacuation Info
Facility Directory Listing
- Florida Nursing Home Directory Listing
- Florida Critical Hospital Listing
- Florida Acute Care Hospital Listing
- Georgia Nursing Home Directory Listing
- Georgia Critical Hospital Listing
- Georgia Acute Care Hospital Listing
- South Carolina Nursing Home Directory Listing
- South Carolina Critical Hospital Listing
- South Carolina Acute Care Hospital Listing
- Louisiana Nursing Home Directory Listing
- Louisiana Hospice Directory Listing
Bed Beacon Evacuation Map
Nursing Homes: No Longer Accepting Patients
At Bed Beacon, we help care transitions teams identify resources matched to patients’ needs in a timely manner using technology to simplify the process.
Our hope is to enable patients and caregivers to spend time on what is important by streamlining your search for post-acute care facilities while empowering you with the information you need.
Dr. Kathryn Jarvis (Health Care Efficiency Expert)
Dr. Jarvis started her career in medicine as a patient. Her experience facing brain surgery during college shaped her mindset toward patients as she became a Doctor. She recognized a need for her patients to receive better information about their care transitions from the hospital to nursing homes and secondary care facilities from assisted living to hospice facilities.
How can we help you?
Thank you for your interest in Bed Beacon. To contact us by phone, see our contact information below. If you’d prefer to send us an email, please complete the web form. We look forward to hearing from you.