What We Do
Our SaaS-based platform provides available bed information from post-acute care facilities to care transition teams at hospitals.
- Two components of Health Care Efficiency are: Technology and Quality of Care
- Medicare Impact Act is requiring Hospitals and Post-Acute Care Facilities to report Quality of Care metrics to All Patients
- Bed Beacon is the Sole Solution for providing this information
- Bed Beacon is also a major step towards solving the national Health Care Efficiency Crisis
Tropical Storm Nestor Evacuation Info
Facility Directory Listing
- Florida Nursing Home Directory Listing
- Florida Critical Hospital Listing
- Florida Acute Care Hospital Listing
- Georgia Nursing Home Directory Listing
- Georgia Critical Hospital Listing
- Georgia Acute Care Hospital Listing
- South Carolina Nursing Home Directory Listing
- South Carolina Critical Hospital Listing
- South Carolina Acute Care Hospital Listing
- Louisiana Nursing Home Directory Listing
- Louisiana Hospice Directory Listing
At Bed Beacon, we help care transitions teams identify resources matched to patients’ needs in a timely manner using technology to simplify the process.
Our hope is to enable patients and caregivers to spend time on what is important by streamlining your search for post-acute care facilities while empowering you with the information you need.
Dr. Kathryn Jarvis (Health Care Efficiency Expert)
Dr. Jarvis started her career in medicine as a patient. Her experience facing brain surgery during college shaped her mindset toward patients as she became a Doctor. She recognized a need for her patients to receive better information about their care transitions from the hospital to nursing homes and secondary care facilities from assisted living to hospice facilities.